Thursday, September 12, 2013

Back on the blog!

It's been a whirlwind summer trying to operate Summer Girl Chicks all on my own, but I finally have the bull by the horns! I'll now be blogging and updating the website at least once a week, now that I have allotted some more "Summer Girl Chicks" time.

Thanks to all who purchased chicks this year and helped me raise enough money to pay for my university tuition! Next year will hopefully be twice as fruitful! I promise even more top quality chicks and breeds starting in the 2014 season!

But don't you fret, the 2013 season doesn't end with my last hatch! I'll be posting cool events and workshops, coop-design inspiration, chicken keeping ideas and trends as well as updates on my flock and my 2014 hatch plans!

Don't forget to check in with my Facebook page: Summer Girl Chick's Facebook for more pictures, events, chick listings and more. Check out the For Sale & Hatches page for adult chickens for sale as well as eggs and chicks.

Chicks Available Now!
Last 2013 Season Hatch!

Speckled Sussex
Ameraucana x (Easter Egger x Ameraucana)
Pure Blue & Black Ameraucana