Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter & April Fool's!

Happy Easter! Everyday is feeling more and more like spring! I hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend, dreaming of your chicks and chickens to come! If Easter doesn't make you think of baby chicks, I don't know what will! It will really be nice to see the egg baskets collected next spring from the baby chicks born this year, it's a very exciting thought!
Stay tuned for my next post about dealing with Children, Chicks & Dogs. How to socialize chicks and chickens. Watching dog behavior around chicks and chickens, teaching Fido to be a protector and not a predator!




Check out this funky vintage Easter photograph, I wonder what they were thinking. How did this come to be? It's a bit humpty-dumpty, but I though it was fitting on the Easter Holiday and both April Fools. That's all the joking you'll get out of me.

In no time at all the crocus and other early spring blooms will be out and I'll be an anxious as every to get started on my hatches and get out of school!

Happy Easter!