Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy 1st Day of Spring!


Spring is finally here... at least on paper it seems to be.  It might not look like spring outside, but the season only brings us closer to that summer weather we all love. Spring mean rejuvenation and new life, very soon I will have my first hatches underway and we can enjoy our spring chicks! To put us all in the spring chick mood I thought I would share some adorable chick pictures with you!

This set of beautiful photos are from home and lifestyle blogger Heather Bullard, she has taken some amazing photos of her chicks over the years and I always swoon back to them. They are of her new Ameraucana Chicks, note the colouration and cute puffy cheeks! Heather also has one of the most amazing chicken coops, ever. Click here to check it out!


Check back in soon for my Easter Egg post!